5 beauty uses of honey
1 min read

5 beauty uses of honey

Honey contains up to 80% sugar and the remaining 20% includes nutrients such as iron, calcium, phosphorus and Vitamins C, B and Mg.

1. Anti-infection

Honey has the ability to fight infections and even bacteria hidden under the skin, helping to clean dirt.

2. Source of antioxidants:

Sun exposure is very harmful and is the fastest way to damage the skin, causing premature aging and can even cause skin cancer.

3. Skin care cream

Honey is an excellent skin moisturizer that provides healthy, bright skin.

How to prepare: mix 1 teaspoon of olive essential oil with 1 teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of lemon juice.

4. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory

Honey is extremely effective for oily and acne-prone skin thanks to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.

5 beauty uses of honey

How to prepare: mix 1 teaspoon of bleaching earth with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.

5. Hair care

Honey is an excellent hair conditioner that helps soften and smooth hair as it improves hair health and also cares for the scalp.

How to prepare: add 1 teaspoon of honey to shampoo or use honey as shampoo to treat dry, coarse hair.

See more:

Beauty benefits of Avocado for skin, hair and body

5 beauty uses of lemon that women should know

Natural beauty with lemon, salt, honey

Other natural beauty methods introduced by ELLE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *